- Happy birthday to Kevin Buege
- Happy birthday to Marjorie Forbes
- Happy birthday to Laura Hemphill
- Happy 75th birthday to Mae West Cropper
- Happy 67th birthday to John L Shreaves
- Happy 51st birthday to Sherrie Faye Pamp
- Happy 43rd birthday to Rebecca Prince Meyers
- Happy 15th anniversary to Chris & Shannon Moore
There are 52 birthdays and 9 anniversaries this week
- Today, Bingo at the Painter Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6:30pm, games begin at 7:30pm.
- Today, Red Cross Blood Drive - 11 Am to 3 PM in the Riverside Shore Memorial Hospital conference room
- Tomorrow, ESCC Closes for holiday break at 5:00PM and reopens on Wednesday, January 2nd. Spring semester classes start on Monday, January 7th. Register online at es.vccs.edu!
- Friday 21 Dec, Festive Fridays in Cape Charles - 5 to 8PM. Shop, Savor, Stroll and Stay in our coastal, Chesapeake Bay Beach Town. Celebrate with Carriage Rides, Street Performers, Live Local Music, Restaurant Specials, Open Houses, Historic B&Bs, Santa & Mrs. Claus, Kids' Activities, FREE Christmas Movies at 8PM, and MUCH more!
- Friday 21 Dec, Lemon Tree Gallery and Studio presents The Snow Queen and King - 6 to 8 PM. Bring the kids by Lemon Tree for a Festive Friday treat. See what the Snow Queen has brought all the way from Bearland. Join in for a festive holiday sing along with Dr. Sheppard at the piano. Complimentary refreshments/cash bar. 301 Mason Ave., Cape Charles, VA 23310 * 757-331-4327 * firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friday 21 Dec, Jeff Madson is back by popular demand at The Great Machipongo Clam Shack, Nassawadox. 6:30-8:30pm for an evening of classic covers with Jeff. Check out our menu on our webpage www.greatclams.com something to please everyone!
- Friday 21 Dec, Santa’s Christmas "Breakfast for Dinner" Pajama Party - 5:30 PM at Painter Garrisons UMC Social Hall
- Saturday 22 Dec, Bingo at the Eastville Volunteer Fire Company Bingo Hall. Early birds start at 7 pm.
- Saturday 22 Dec, The Reasoners perform at The Great Machipongo Clam Shack this Saturday night. Red Miller has plenty of heart and listening to this group will surely warm your soul. 6:30-8:30pm No cover charge, just call 442 3800 for reservations.
- Monday 24 Dec, Bingo at the Onancock Elks Lodge in Accomac. Doors open at 5:30, bingo starts at 7pm. Food served.
- Monday 24 Dec, Cub Scout pack 314 & Boy Scout Troop 314 meeting night. 6:30 to 7:30 come and see what we are all about. All youth and Adults welcome. Come make a difference in a scouts journey to Eagle scout. Epworth United Methodist Church basement, next door to Occohannock Elementary School.
- Tuesday 25 Dec, Christmas
- Friday 28 Dec, Texas Hold 'Em Poker at the Bloxom Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6 PM and the game starts at 7 PM. 710-0408
- Friday 28 Dec, Mike Lancke will be at The Great Machipongo Clam Shack performing a mix of songs from the 50's to the 90's. Come out and enjoy a good time with family and friends and let the Clam Shack team take care of all of the rest. Call 442 3800 for reservations
- Friday 28 Dec, Giddens' Legendary Do Drop Inn invites you to a Viewing Party to watch a selection of the new documentary filmed by WHRO TV. Doors open at 7:30 and program is 8:30-9 p.m. Dancing to the music of DJ Satch. Love donation requested. Appetizers provided. Come out and celebrate the history of the Do Drop Inn! For info 442-2139
- Saturday 29 Dec, Al McKegg gives the last performance of the year at The Great Machipongo Clam Shack, Nassawadox. What a great year for local music on the Shore. We so appreciate all these talented folks for their time and passion and for being a part of the Clam Shack experience. Wishing all the best for the New Year! www.greatclams.com 442 3800 for reservations
- Sunday 30 Dec, The Historic Palace Theatre presents Pre-New Year's Eve Party with performers Peter Moore and Sarah Rabdau 3 PM. Tickets $10. Come pARTy with us! Peter Moore has toured five continents performing as a vocalist and/or keyboardist for Blue Man Group, Think Tree, Tanya Donnelly, and Bleu, to name a few. 305 Mason Ave. Cape Charles, VA 23310 * 757-331-4327
- Monday 31 Dec, Our fabulous New Year's Eve Party at The Oyster Farm, Marina Village Circle, Cape Charles, Va. more info to follow.
You can add to this calendar