- Happy birthday to Linda Cicoira
- Happy birthday to Meagan Cesill
- Happy 63rd birthday to Margie Broache-Byrd
- Happy 49th birthday to Anthony Pamp
- Happy 43rd birthday to Angel Lilliston-Abbott
There are 39 birthdays and 10 anniversaries this week
- Yesterday through Today, Hall Street Haunted House - 7 pm to 11 pm on the Bloxom Town Square. Hamburgers, hotdogs, french fries, chicken tenders, and more. Hayride, 50/50 drawing, express line, selfie booth, and costume contest (Halloween).
- Today, Bingo VFW Post 2296 in Tasley. Doors open at 1 pm, early bird games start at 2 pm
- Today, Lemon Tree Gallery and Studio presents Conversation Cafe, Outsmart Your Pain with Dr. Lisa Barr, 11 AM. Bestselling author and board-certified physician Lisa Barr, M.D. will have a morning of meditation and relaxation. Coffee and light nibbles will be served. 301 Mason Ave., Cape Charles, VA 23310 * 757-331-4327 * email@example.com * @lemontreecapecharles
- Today, All Fired Up to Vote Rally! Come meet Senator Tim Kaine, Governor Ralph Northam, and Congressional candidate Elaine Luria at Mary N. Smith Cultural Enrichment Center from 1 pm to 4 pm. Free hot dogs, soda, water, cake, cookies. Live music by Laydbaxxs and friends. All welcome. Free admission!
- Today, Anchormen in Concert at Exmore Baptist Church, 6:00 P.M.
- Tomorrow, Bingo at the Onancock Elks Lodge in Accomac. Doors open at 5:30, bingo starts at 7pm. Food served.
- Tomorrow, Drones & Birds Talk with Nature Conservancy coastal science specialist at Lemon Tree Gallery in Cape Charles. 5:30 pm. Arranged by Friends of Kiptopeke State Park. Free, and open to the public.
- Tomorrow, Cub Scout pack 314 & Boy Scout Troop 314 meeting night. 6:30 to 7:30 come and see what we are all about. All youth and Adults welcome. Come make a difference in a scouts journey to Eagle scout. Epworth United Methodist Church basement, next door to Occohannock Elementary School.
- Tuesday 23 Oct, Bingo at Cheriton Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6pm, games begin at 7:30pm.
- Tuesday 23 Oct, Astronomy Night at The Nature Conservancy's Brownsville Preserve in Nassawadox. 6:15 pm. Free, but registration is required. Please contact Margaret Van Clief at firstname.lastname@example.org or (757) 414-9227 for more information or to sign up.
- Tuesday 23 Oct, Eastern Shore Cruisers meeting at The Sage starting at 7:00pm
- Wednesday 24 Oct, Bingo at the Painter Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6:30pm, games begin at 7:30pm.
- Thursday 25 Oct, The Good News Club meets at Hollies Baptist Church, 17691 Hollies Church Road in Keller at 3:45 pm. Parents are asked to pick up their kids from the church promptly at 5:15 pm.
- Thursday 25 Oct, OktoberForest Nature Conservancy night at Cape Charles Brewing Co. 5:00-9:00 pm. Come raise a glass to conservation and visit with TNC staff, volunteers, and friends. No cover. Open to the public.
- Friday 26 Oct, Texas Hold 'Em Poker at the Bloxom Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6 PM and the game starts at 7 PM. 710-0408
- Friday 26 Oct, Mike Hawker is a popular local musician who will make sure you have a fun Friday night. The Great Machipongo Clam Shack appreciates him taking the stage 7-9pm
- Friday 26 Oct, OktoberForest Nature Conservancy night at Black Narrows Brewing Co. on Chincoteague. 5:00-8:00 pm. Come raise a glass to conservation and visit with TNC staff, volunteers, and friends. No cover. Open to the public.
- Friday 26 Oct, Clam Fritter Supper will be held at Johnson's UMC by the Men's Club at 11175 Bayside Rd., Machipongo from 5 to 7 p.m. The all-you-care-to-eat menu consists of clam fritters, hush puppies, potato salad, coleslaw and dessert. Cost for adults $12 and children $5. UMW is selling hand-quilted quilts, chicken salad $8/pt, walnuts $8/lb, pecans $10/lb, Church cookbook & delicious baked goods.
- Friday 26 Oct, Eastville Trunk or Treat - 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm at the Northampton High School
- Friday 26 Oct, Lemon Tree Gallery and Studio presents 3rd Annual Boos and Booze Halloween Costume Party 6-8 PM. If you’ve got it, haunt it! Prizes go to Best Costume, Most Creative and Spookiest. Live music and festive activities. Come on out for a fangtasic good time. Complimentary refreshments. Cash bar. 301 Mason Ave., Cape Charles, VA 23310 * 757-331-4327 * email@example.com * @lemontreecapecharles
- Saturday 27 Oct, Bingo at the Eastville Volunteer Fire Company Bingo Hall. Early birds start at 7 pm.
- Saturday 27 Oct, Custis Beach Builders Bash - 4pm to 8pm at 2559 Savage Neck Road in Eastville. Join us for craft beers, local ES oysters, pulled pork, baked chicken, and Chatham wine. Renowned bird carver Mark McNair, silent auction, live music and dancing, stunning sunset views. One ticket $80, two or more $75 each. For tickets call 757-442-4687. Proceeds benefit ESVA Habitat for Humanity
- Saturday 27 Oct, One Act Plays and pARTy, 7:30 PM. The Butleress and Cemetery Man Join us for some witches brew and goblin treats afterwards. Adults $25. The Historic Palace Theatre * 305 Mason Ave. Cape Charles, VA 23310 * 757-331-2787 * www.artsentercapecharles.org * @artsentercapecharles
- Saturday 27 Oct, Bike & Brew, an extraordinary autumn festival showcasing our two new shore craft beer breweries, Black Narrows Brewing Company from Chincoteague Island and Cape Charles Brewing Company from Cape Charles. At the end of the 26th Annual Between the Waters Bike Tour the Historic Onancock School will host a fall festival from 1pm to 6pm for riders, friends and all shore residents including the unique opportunity to try craft beer tastings, wines from Chatham Vineyards, great music from Matt, Wayne & Bill and the Sonic Ukes, plus delicious local food. Only $5 Admission at Gate, kids under 10 free accompanied by an adult. Admission plus Tasting $20 at the Gate. Wines, beverages and food available for purchase separately. Bring your own chair. No coolers or food allowed
- Saturday 27 Oct, The Muddy Gems will be performing at The Great Machipongo Clam Shack 7-9pm. We welcome you and your families to come enjoy good food and friendly service at The Clam Shack. Call 442 3800 for reservations.
- Saturday 27 Oct, Between the Waters Bike Tour - see the poster for details
- Saturday 27 Oct, Cape Charles Trunk or Treat - 3:30 pm on Mason Avenue
- Saturday 27 Oct, Come to the Franktown UMC Bazaar and auction. Lots of good food, artists, etc. Lunch 11:30-1, Auction 12:30
- Saturday 27 Oct, Exmore Town Park Auto Show part IV on Main St. in Exmore, Va. trophies - dash plaques - 50/50 - prizes - food truck ( Bayside Deli ) music - live music at noon with David Pruitt. Fun from 10:00am - 2:00 pm the proceeds from this years show go to The " New " Eastville Medical Center so please tell a friend and more info at 757-442-4843 and firstname.lastname@example.org * this is show from Oct. 20 rain out *
- Sunday 28 Oct, Lemon Tree Gallery and Studio presents Spirited Tales, Lore of the Shore with Debra Alsko, 11 AM. Come listen to storyteller Deborah Alsko as she presents original stories based on local haunts. Coffee and light nibbles will be served. 301 Mason Ave., Cape Charles, VA 23310 * 757-331-4327 * email@example.com * @lemontreecapecharles
- Sunday 28 Oct, There will be a Gospel Sing at Colonial Baptist Church at Belle Haven, Va. Lots of old favorites including Johnathan Carpenter, Andrew Carpenter, Sandy Carmine, Fred Harris, Jamie Lewis, Rosebel Pruitt, C.W. Savage, Betty Simpson, Barbara Stiles, and Randolph Widgeon
- Wednesday 31 Oct, Halloween
- Wednesday 31 Oct, Parksley Trunk or Treat - 5pm to 7pm at the Parksley Town Parking Lot
- Wednesday 31 Oct, Chincoteague Trick or Treat - 4 pm to 7 pm on Main Street. Come by the local businesses on Main Street and get some treats!
- Wednesday 31 Oct, Hall Street Haunted House Final Night - 7 pm to 11 pm on the Bloxom Town Square. Hamburgers, hotdogs, french fries, chicken tenders, and more. Hayride, 50/50 drawing, express line, selfie booth, and costume contest (Halloween).
- Friday 2 Nov, Texas Hold 'Em Poker at the Bloxom Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6 PM and the game starts at 7 PM. 710-0408
- Friday 2 Nov, Nature’s Role in Coastal Resilience:Global Lessons from Virginia’s Eastern Shore - SciPhi seminar with The Nature Conservancy's Virginia Coast Reserve director, Jill Bieri at ESCC in Melfa. 12:30-2:00 pm. Free, and open to the public. More info at www.sciphi.org
- Friday 2 Nov, Lemon Tree Gallery and Studio presents Line Dancing with the Boot Scootin’ Belles 6-8 PM. “If every time you take one step forward, you take two steps backwards, don’t be discouraged; You just learned how to country line dance.” Complimentary refreshments. Cash bar. 301 Mason Ave., Cape Charles, VA 23310 * 757-331-4327 * firstname.lastname@example.org * @lemontreecapecharles
- Saturday 3 Nov, Set clocks back one hour tonight
- Saturday 3 Nov, Texas Hold 'Em Poker in the American Legion Hall in Cheriton, 6:30 PM
- Saturday 3 Nov, Foodbank fund raiser with the AACA -Region auto club at Tasley Foodbank location. This event is open to all citizens with a cruise - in to drop off food or cash/check donations from 10:00am to 2:00 pm . A park and show will also be going on open to all year autos & motorcycles , hope to see you and help us feed the hungry
- Saturday 3 Nov, Andrew Chapel Bazaar in Cashville at 11:00 AM. Chicken & Macaroni Salads, Baked Goods, Pepper Relish, Clothing, Furniture, Books, Toys, Christmas Items, Linens, Kitchen ware
- Sunday 4 Nov, Bingo at VFW Post 2296 in Tasley. Doors open at 1 pm, early bird games start at 2 pm.
You can add to this calendar